Momenta Family Recipe: Mushroom RisottoMomenta Family Recipe: Sofrito
Momenta Family Recipe: Sriracha Yogurt Dressing
In the words of anybody who knows what’s good for them, “You should put Sriracha on everything.” Here’s another take on a fan favorite. This will last for about six days in the refrigerator, and you can use it as a salad dressing or as a spread on your favorite sandwich. Enjoy!
- 14 ounces Greek or Plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 cucumber, grated
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste (or minced garlic)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (or safflower oil)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Grate cucumber in a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, salt and pepper to taste, and mix well.
- Store in a jar or glass airtight container.
About the author…
Manuela Marin Salcedo
Research and Development Team
Manuela Marin Salcedo is a research and development team member and content developer at Momenta Workshops. Her expertise is in visual communications and social media.