Apple’s latest updates are preventing some websites from loading on some mobile devices. This site is best viewed on Desktop, Chrome, or Firefox until Apple has fixed the glitch.
Momenta Family Recipe: Mushroom Risotto Momenta Family Recipe: Sofrito
Momenta Family Recipe: Sriracha Yogurt Dressing
In the words of anybody who knows what’s good for them, “You should put Sriracha on everything.” Here’s another take on a fan favorite. This will last for about six days in the refrigerator, and you can use it as a salad dressing or as a spread on your favorite sandwich. Enjoy!
- 14 ounces Greek or Plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 cucumber, grated
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste (or minced garlic)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (or safflower oil)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Grate cucumber in a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, salt and pepper to taste, and mix well.
- Store in a jar or glass airtight container.
About the author…
Manuela Marin Salcedo
Research and Development Team
Manuela Marin Salcedo is a research and development team member and content developer at Momenta Workshops. Her expertise is in visual communications and social media.